Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Surgery NEWS!

Today we found out Ryan's surgery will be August 15 Th. WOW it is getting so real that we have to have another surgery.
I need to start getting his bag and our bags ready.I need to make a list of the things he needs in his bag.
 I need to list the things I know I need. Because I will be going back and forth from home to the hospital.I have nurses assistant program that I will taking as well.I need to buy a new suit case for us to pack our clothes in.I need to get snacks and drinks because the last surgery was so expensive for that stuff.

This is the set I am looking at for me to buy. This set is a t Target for $39.95.


I know we have  things to do as well. prep the house and food for this up coming event.


Ryan's needs
1. two new pair of PJ's (shorts)
2.I will need to take a bottle of melatonin, a bottle of Flax oil.
3. His UNO cards
4. A big bag of M&M's
5. New slippers
6. New lavender body wash
7. new tooth paste

I will be adding to the list as I think of things.




No comments:

Post a Comment